WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE YOU BEING BULLIED
1. It is essential that you tell someone about it. This could be your guidance teacher, your register teacher, a senior member of staff or any member of staff you feel you can talk to. It could also be your parent(s) or a friend or pupil you can trust.
- A bully will continue to bully you if you do not tell someone. They have got away with it so far and will continue to do so until you ask for help.
- Most bullying cases can be stopped quickly once we know about it – we can’t act however until we know.
2. Try not to show you are upset – although this is difficult.
3. Try to avoid the bully by not going to places where they are likely to be.